To create a learning institute for the support and promotion of healthy lifestyles through the use of CAMthat will:
- • Serve as a superb 21st century model for the delivery of CAM therapies and services to all Jamaicans and extending to the world at large.
- • Serve as a viable option for persons interested in becoming professional CAM practitioners
- • Be available and competent to share in the promotion of Health Tourism nationally and internationally.
- • Be available as a viable and professional adjunct to the conventional / allopathic medical model, in the promotion of Healthy Life-Style inter nationally.
- • Education
- • Sound Clinical Experience
- • Research
Introduction to Naturopathy.80 hours
This program is done as joint certification with ……… an ISO certified organization of Jamaica, West Indies.
*Certification requires an under-graduate degree. Advance certification is available to qualified Professional individuals. Call your local office for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- • To partner with institutions of higher learning in making them a supporter CAM in particular naturopathic medicine.
- • To partner with private as well as public sectors that has a mutual interest in the advancement or enhancement of their programs with CAM education.
- • Embrace Doctor as teacher, imparting knowledge to the public and encourage them to become educated consumers and to students, enabling them to become equipped to serve in the healthcare field competitively with any other school that focuses on primary healthcare.