Based on growing popularity and high demand for our services we are pleased to extent our expertise as Consultants to other healthcare professionals or other qualified persons who would like to embrace complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) as a viable option to their patient or client population.
Consultancy agreements are available for persons who would like to start a new medical practice or healthcare service using CAM therapies as the foundation.
Consultancy agreements are available for persons who are already in professional practice but would like to integrate with CAM offerings.
Consultancy agreements or memorandum of understanding is available for persons seeking peer support in the use of CAM therapies or for persons seeking a supportive referral experience.
Speaker / Presenter:
Booking agreements for guest speaker opportunities at health, fitness and wellness events, church events or other events not specified here can be accommodated with proper notice.
Consulting Service: Integrative Approach
• Guide you regarding successful use of CAM products, dietary supplements and therapies.
• Help you establish a guidelines for managing a small, medium or large medicinary.
• Help you incorporate cutting- edge concepts or technology in the field of CAM as they trend.
• Help you establish a CAM friendly clinic.
• Help you navigate the discomforts of mixing Eastern and Western philosophies as it relates to the practice of medicine.
• Help with marketing collaterals to be used for health promotion, illness prevention and healthy living.
• Provide ongoing support in person or via teleconference for supplements in use at your office.
Peer Support: Collaborative Method
• External referrals.
• Consulting recommendations for CAM therapies.
• Confidence in using or recommending CAM services.
• Professional Peer Relationship.
• Become a part of a team of professionals whose mission is devoted to safe and effective use of CAM therapies.